Niharika Chouksey is an Indian actress who mostly works in Hindi serials and web series.

She is known for playing the role of Nishtha Birla in the Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai serial. Niharika also worked in other serials and films like Udan Patolas, Jahaan Chaar Yaar, and more. She played the titular role of Faltu Singh in Star Plus’s serial Faltu alongside Akash Ahuja.

Niharika Chouksey

About Ruchi Savarn

Ruchi Savarn is a well-known actor. She was born in India on May 26, 1992. Astrologers say that Gemini is the zodiac sign.

Many people are curious about Ruchi Savarn’s race, nationality, ancestry, and ethnicity. Let’s check it out! According to public sources like IMDb and Wikipedia, Ruchi Savarn is Not Known. We will make changes to this article about Ruchi Savarn’s religion and political views. Please take another look at the article in a few days.

Also Read: Heather Moore: Who is She? The second episode of Secret Celebrity Renovation features Debbie Gibson and her BFF transforming their ranch-style home

With whom does Ruchi Savarn go out?

Our records show that Ruchi Savarn may be single and has not been engaged before. Ruchi Savarn is not with anyone as of June 2021.

Relationships: We don’t know who Ruchi Savarn dated in the past. You could help us figure out when Ruchi Savarn was born.

Listed as one of the most famous actors. Also on the elit list of famous people who were born in India and became famous. Every year, Ruchi Savarn’s birthday is on May 26.

Niharika Chouksey, who plays the title character in the new TV show “Faltu,” said that she has a lot in common with her character because both of them are brave, daring, and fearless.
She tells us: “Faltu and I have a lot in common because we are both outgoing and quick to speak our minds. She is sure of herself and says what she thinks. Most importantly, Faltu and Niharika both have a lot of hopes and dreams. I have a lot of feelings about the character.”

“I won’t say it isn’t hard, but it’s more of a responsibility because I play so many girls who have or are going through this hell. I hope I won’t let them down and that I’ll be able to give them hope and let them know they’re not alone.”

“Faltu” is about how people in rural areas treat their girl children and how they sometimes give them names like “Faltu” because they think the next child will be a boy. Niharika also plays the role of a country girl whose family calls her “Faltu” because they think she is useless because she is a girl.
When asked what Niharika thinks is the show’s USP and why people in cities will connect with it, she told IANS, “The USP of the show is definitely our story, which is so real and genuine, and that’s why people will connect with it because there are so many little girls who have to go through this hell and bury their dreams because they are considered unwanted and useless.”

Even though Niharika plays the main character on the show, she and Aakash Ahuja, who plays the male lead, have a sweet chemistry. His character, Ayaan, is an important part of Faltu’s life, and he wants to help her in some way, but society puts limits on him.
The “Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai” actress said this about how well she got along with Aakash: “We have a strong friendship, and that shows on screen. He is great at what he does and very helpful, and we both try to improvise and make scenes feel more real. Faltu’s life is very affected by who he is as a person. He is the one who shows her the way and keeps her safe. Faltu’s life changes for the better when she finds a mentor and coach in Ayaan.”

Facts about Janhvi Kapoor

• In 2015, Jhanvi was offered a role opposite Telugu superstar Mahesh Babu, but she declined it due to a large age gap with Mahesh.
  • Her mother Sridevi never wants that Jhanvi is going to join Bollywood. Instead, she wanted Jhanvi to get married and settle down. But later on, she gets convinced.
  • She was the first choice for the film ‘Simmba’ opposite Ranveer Singh, but she declined the offer; as she was quite nervous about acting with such a big star.
  • On 24 February 2018, while attending a wedding function in Dubai, Jhanvi’s mother Sridevi died of an accidental drowning. It was just before the release of her debut movie Dhadak.

The Malayalam hit movie “Helen” will be remade in Hindi, and Janhvi Kapoor and Sunny Kaushal have been cast as the main characters.

Sources say that Niharika Chouksey from the TV show Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai has been hired for the movie.

We don’t know much about his character, but she would be very important to the plot of the movie.

She is most famous for her part in the TV show Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, which made her a well-known name.

Janhvi Kapoor and Sunny Kaushal have already started working on the movie, which will be the first time that the actress works with her father, Boney Kapoor.

Helen has been very well received by audiences, and its lead actress, Anna Ben, won a Kerala State Film Award – Special Jury Award for her performance in the Malayalam film. Helen came out in 2019, and it looks like it’s also being made in Tamil.

Stay tuned to TellyChakkar for more news from the worlds of Bollywood, digital, and TV.

When a girl is born, people do a lot of different things, like take her parents’ faces, call her miserable, and deny her equal rights. This will be the subject of a TV show. on Starplus. The word for it is “Faltu.” The villagers keep the name “Faltu” for the girl when she is born. He always curses strangers. His mother also says it over and over again every day. No one knows for sure when this show will start, but the ads have made everyone crazy. The website Navbharat Times.com In a special conversation with Niharika Wake, Wake spoke as Faltu. He explained not only why he was doing this show, but also a lot of interesting things about himself.

Also Read: Joel McHale: Investigating the comedian’s wealth as he assumes the role of Celebrity Beef Season 1 host

How did you hear about Faltu?

I first tried out for the job. Then it was time to choose. This time, read the script and find out why the show is called Faltu. During this time, I understood how this show made me feel. For this, I tried out for the first time. After a week, I got a call from the show’s producer. I was done in the last week of July, but I didn’t know it at the time. In between, there were a lot of practice tests. I was told I was done at the end of the month.

Don’t mind that the girl’s name is still “Faltu,” even though the title is “Faltu”?

First, I didn’t have anything against this name. Because it was called something else. It will work in our favor, not against us. People will also be excited to see this show. This is something else. All shows have the same titles. But this is not the same. And this name means something to the person who gave it. Not just that it lived. Girls do really go through this. Even if the girl’s name isn’t Faltu, it will be something that sounds like it. So this name didn’t bother me. I couldn’t wait to see what people would say.

Read More: Anthony Aka Tooturnttony: Who Is He? Social Media Celebrity Leaked Video And Career Earnings Details

ncG1vNJzZmismJrBorjKrKuonJGue6S7zGiYnKyimsC0usihmKuhm5Z6pLTOrqKsnalirqTA0Z6qrGWnnriqecGipqCqkaW1unnAoJxo