Danny Masterson’s wife, Bijou Phillips, has stood by him despite the rape and sexual assault allegations against him

Bijou has defended Danny publicly, even mocking one of the victim’s police reports on Instagram. Ahead of the trial, a source told US Weekly that Bijou will continue to stand by her husband.

Despite the allegations against him, it appears that Bijou is committed to her husband and wants to see him clear his name.

‘The Bridge to Nowhere actress totally supports Danny, the insider told the publication, and she is confident that they will go through this nightmare together and come out stronger. Bijou has been a genuine rock,’ the source said.

Danny Masterson, 46, is supported by Bijou Phillips, 42, his wife of more than 10 years, as he faces trial on multiple rape charges. Bijou’s support for the That 70s Show actor, who is accused of three counts of forcible rape and could receive a sentence of 45 years to life in prison, has not wavered.

Who is Danny Masterson’s wife, Bijou Phillips?

Bijou Phillips was born into fame on April 1, 1980, as she is the daughter of John Phillips (1935-2001) of the Mamas and the Papas and Geneviève Waïte (1948-2019), a South African model, artist, and actress. 

Phillips ultimately followed in her parent’s footsteps and pursued a modeling career before expanding her horizons toward music and acting. 

In 1999, she released her debut album, ‘I’d Rather Eat Glass,’ which was met with largely positive reviews. She has since gone on to star in a number of films, including ‘Havoc‘ (2005) and ‘Hostel: Part III‘ (2011). 

On October 18, 2018, Phillips married Danny Masterson in an intimate ceremony at their home in New York. The couple had been together for fourteen years prior to tying the knot.

She quickly began acting, going on to appear in Almost Famous, The Door in the Floor, Raising Hope, and Made for Each Other, among other movies and TV episodes.

Actress Bijou Phillips and actor Danny Masterson met at a poker game in Las Vegas in 2004 and started dating right away. 

In March 2009, the pair made their engagement public. They got hitched on October 18, 2011, in a beautiful castle in Ireland. Fianna Francis Masterson was born in February 2014, thanks to Bijou.

Daniel Franzese, an actor best known for playing Damian in Mean Girls, said in November 2017 that Bijou had harassed him while they were filming Bully in 2001.

The actor and comedian allegedly stated that Bijou “body shamed me, mocked me about my sexuality, and physically assaulted me… I was afraid, closeted, and feared for my work.” 

A few days before the shooting of the film on their 2007 horror movie Hostel: Part II, Bijou allegedly “threw [her] against a wall and put her hands around my neck and started choking me,” according to actress Heather Matarazzo, who invited Daniel on her podcast, Shut Up and Listen with Heather Matarazzo.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7t7XZmpqaZpOkunCwwKelsmWdlsC1sdGspqdlp56zpnnBoqGorV2ltaq4y6KnrGc%3D