Kelsey Kreppel (born 24 September 1993, Age: 28 Years) is a famous American Youtuber, social media influencer, podcaster, vlogger, musical artist, former pre-school teacher, and entrepreneur from Los Angeles, California, United States. This famous Youtube star is famous for her amazing lifestyle, fashion, and cooking-related vlogs on her Youtube channel. Kelsey also launched her podcast series on her Youtube channel.

She is most popular for Met Gala 2019 Fashion Review video. According to the media sources, Kreppel also worked as a pre-school teacher. Apart from this, Kelsey is also a musical artist. She is famous for her long-term relationship with Canadian Youtuber Cody Ko.

As per the sources, Cody proposed Kreppel on 20th December 2021. She also shared her engagement ring via IG post. Scroll down to know about Cody Ko’s fiancée Kelsey Kreppel’s age, career boyfriend, fiancé, net worth, wiki, biography, height, and facts.

Who is Kelsey Kreppel?

According to the sources, Kelsey Kreppel is a famous Youtube star, vlogger, and social media influencer. She is well-known for her vlogging videos on her Youtube channel.

Her official Youtube channel has 923K+ followers (as of December 2021). She is also famous for making her collaboration with many famous YouTubers including Dhar Mann and others. Let me tell you that, she has also worked as a pre-school teacher.

Kelsey Kreppel Biography (Early Life, School & College)

Biodata:- The beautiful Youtuber, Kelsey, whose real birth name is Kelsey Lang Kreppel was born to her parents on 24th September 1993 (Friday). Kreppel celebrated her 28th birthday on September 24, 2021, along with her family and friends.

Kelsey is a talented Youtube star. She joined a local school and completed her primary studies. As per the sources, Kreppel did her graduation in child and adolescent development in college. Later, Kreppel began working as a pre-school teacher. Since December 2014, Kelsey is working on Youtube.

Kelsey Kreppel Wiki / Bio (Age, Birthday & Trivia)

Full Real Birth NameKelsey Lang Kreppel.
Known AsKelsey Kreppel.
Date of BirthSeptember 24, 1993 (Friday).
Age (as of 2021)28 years old.
Place of BirthLos Angeles, California, United States.
Current ResidenceLos Angeles, California, United States.
ProfessionYoutuber, Musical Artist, Social Media Influencer, Youtuber, Singer, Podcaster, Pre-School Teacher, and Entrepreneur.
NationalityAmerican.
ReligionChristian.
Zodiac SignLibra.
EducationGraduate.
School/CollegeReputed College.
Net worth$4-5 million USD (approx.)

Kelsey Kreppel Family (Nationality & Ethnicity)

Kelsey Kreppel Wiki – According to the media sources, Kreppel took birth in the artist’s family. Let me tell you that, Kelsey’s father Kelsey Kreppel owns a talent agency in Los Angeles named Commercial Talent.

Her mother Laureen Lang Kreppel is an alumnus of the University of Southern California and currently working as a 5th-grade teacher in St. Mel School. Apart from this, Kelsey has also an older brother in the family named Kevin Kreppel.

Her family members are also working in the entertainment industry. According to the sources, her uncle Paul Kreppel is also an artist and the winner of the Tony Award. She shared lots of images with her family. Kelsey is of white caucasian ethnicity. Her religion is Christian.

Kelsey Kreppel Father, Mother, Brother & Sister

FatherNeil Louis Kreppel.
MotherLaureen Lang Kreppel.
BrotherKevin Kreppel.
SisterNot Known.

Kelsey Kreppel Boyfriend, Relationships & Engagement

The gorgeous Youtuber, Kelsey is in a relationship with Cody Ko since 2017. Let me tell you that Cody’s real birth name is Cody Michael Kolodziejzyk, who is a famous Canadian Youtuber. The couple started dating in September 2017. She has also made so many vlogs with Cody. Kelsey has also uploaded a photo with Cody and said:-

it’s valentine’s day! we are in love w each other but I also love my family and my friends and our dog and the life we built together and I wouldn’t have been able to experience any of that without loving myself first. rn, I’m drinking wine straight from the bottle still in my PJs which I also love. if the only person you have to celebrate today with is yourself you should celebrate that bc you deserve it. I sound like a Tumblr post lmfao bye losers I’m gonna go make out with my bf”

After four years of relationship, Cody proposed to Kelsey on 20th December 2021. Kreppel accepted his proposal and said yes. Kelsey has also shared her engagement photo and captioned: –

I’ve never been more sure about anything. can’t wait to spend forever smiling with you.”

Kelsey Kreppel Husband, Children & Personal Information

Marital StatusEngaged.
Relationship StatusIn a relationship.
BoyfriendCody Ko.
HusbandWill Update.
FiancéCody Ko.
Previous RelationshipsNot Disclosed.
ChildrenSon: None.
Daughter: None.

Kelsey Kreppel Height, Weight & Physical Appearance

Kelsey Kreppel Career – Youtuber

According to the media sources, Kelsey Lang Kreppel began her career as a pre-school teacher. She worked as a teacher for a long-time. After that, she stepped toward an online career. According to the sources, Kelsey joined Youtube in December 2014.

Read Also: Geraldine Larrosa [Innocence] Wiki, Biography, Net worth, Husband, Kids, Age, Height, Family, Ethnicity & Facts

Later, she shared lots of videos on her Youtube channel. Her first Youtube video was Thanks for having me. Later, she launched lots of video series on her channel. Kelsey also uploads her podcast videos on her channel. Not only this, but she is very famous for her fashion, lifestyle, and cooking vlogs. Apart from this, Kelsey also uploads her prank videos.

Kelsey Kreppel Net worth

Being a Youtuber, Kelsey makes a good income from her videos. Apart from this, she is also a social media star. Her approx net worth is around $4-5 million USD (approx.).

Read AlsoGeraldine Larrosa [Innocence] Wiki, Biography, Net worth & News

Favorite Quote

I used to tell people I wanted to be Winnie the Pooh when I grew up.”

13 Facts You Should Know About Kelsey Kreppel

• Kelsey officially appeared with Cody on September 20th, 2017 in the video titled Taco Tuesday Girl.
  • According to the sources, her father belongs to the Jewish and her mother belongs to the Catholic religion.
  • Her favorite snack is Pizza and she loves to add pineapple topping to her pizza.
  • When she was in 6th grade, Kelsey broke her wrist by running backward.
  • She also served the position of cheerleader during her high school days.
  • Kelsey has also played baseball in her school.
  • She likes to eat corndogs and Cheez-its.
  • Kreppel’s most favorite weekday is Thursday.
  • According to the sources, her surname’s second ‘P’ is silent.
  • Kelsey’s Instagram account has over 843K followers.
  • Kreppel made her IG debut on 15th August 2021.
  • Being a dog lover, Kreppel has four pet dogs in her house.
  • Her favorite cartoon character is Winnie the Pooh.

Kelsey Kreppel Wikipedia / Social Media

FAQ of Kelsey Kreppel

Q. 1 Who is Kelsey Kreppel?

Ans. She is a famous American Youtuber, social media influencer, podcaster, and entrepreneur.

Q. 2 Who is Kelsey Kreppel’s boyfriend?

Ans. She is dating Cody Ko.

Q. 3 What is Kelsey Kreppel’s net worth?

Ans. $4-5 million USD (approx.).

Q. 4 How old is Kelsey Kreppel?

Ans. She is 28 years old (as of 2021).

Q. 5 Why Kelsey Kreppel is famous?

Ans. She is popular for fashion, lifestyle, and cooking vlogs.

Q&A Video

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZLimuNKesGajopq9sbHLaA%3D%3D