The Colorado community is grieving the loss of one of its own. Cody Sargent, a beloved husband to Frances Sargent, passed away on Saturday, November 4, 2023. Known for his gregarious charm and kind heart, Cody had a way of touching lives and making a difference.

Cody was an alumnus of Kelly Walsh High School and made significant strides in his career as an IT Technician at WebTechPro. He was also the proud owner of Beard Culture, demonstrating his entrepreneurial spirit. His professional profile was as diverse as it was impressive, with a background in tech development focusing on Research and Development, and experience in Business Management, Transportation, and Logistics.

However, beyond his professional accomplishments, Cody’s true strength lay in his ability to connect with people. His Twitter posts were a testament to his insightful mind and his desire to bring about change.

In the wake of his untimely passing from a brain tumor, Cody’s legacy continues to shine brightly. As per the update from Donor Alliance, Cody’s strength will live on through his heroic act of organ donation. His heart, lungs, liver, and both kidneys were successfully harvested in a surgery that spanned over seven hours.

Cody’s Wife Frances Sargent the information about donating on social media by writing:-

Update on Cody’s donor surgery: I hope everyone isn’t getting too overwhelmed with all of the posts. It’s just easier to post here to reach everyone we can.

I just got the call from Donor Alliance. They completed his surgery. It took a really long time. 7 plus hours because……they are able to use….

His Heart

His Lungs

His Liver

Both of his kidneys

My man was strong guys!! I’m so proud of him! Hope this news gives everyone comfort. I know it’s been a long and tough week. Thank you guys for being there with me. Every step of the way

love you all. Whoever receives these gifts is so blessed! 5 lives are going to change. Causing a huge chain of impact on everyone in their lives

This selfless act means that five individuals will get a second chance at life, a testament to Cody’s enduring spirit and generosity. These recipients, whoever they may be, are indeed blessed. The impact of this act of kindness will ripple outwards, changing not just their lives, but the lives of everyone around them.

Cody’s wife, Frances, shared her pride and gratitude in a heartfelt message, stating, “My man was strong guys!! I’m so proud of him! Hope this news gives everyone comfort. I know it’s been a long and tough week. Thank you guys for being there with me. Every step of the way ❤️❤️ love you all.”

As we mourn the loss of Cody, we also celebrate his life and the enduring legacy he leaves behind. His spirit, encapsulated in his final act of generosity, will continue to inspire our community and beyond. Our thoughts and deepest condolences are with Frances and all who knew and loved Cody.

Rest in peace, Cody Sargent. Your light continues to shine, even in your absence.

ncG1vNJzZmiaopewsLjLnp6eZpmjfKS7w7JkrJminLKvwIydoJ6cXZZ6tK3VoqarZZ%2Bbeqe11Z5kqKyYmr9uuMifnKxlkq56pbvNmquippdivLOzwKdm