Acacia Kersey and Jairus Kersey appear divorced, as she deleted all her Instagram posts about her children and husband. Acacia Kersey is an American Instagram star and YouTuber. 

Acacia announced her intention to step away from social media in October 2021. According to Buzzfeed, she wrote in her now-deleted Instagram post, "Time to move on. The disadvantages of being an influencer eventually outweigh the benefits." 

"This role has done an enormous amount of damage to me, my relationships, my financial stability, and my worldview," she continued.

She kept her word and exited the internet. However, she reappeared on social media in December 2022.

Acacia Kersey Divorce With Husband Jairus Kersey

Acacia Kersey got divorced from her husband, Jairus Kersey. She created a compilation video of her life over the previous year for her first video that she uploaded on TikTok since returning to social media. 

To let her fans know what she had been up to, she uploaded a video on December 7, 2022. "There has been much joy and loss while I've been away. simply pleased to be here," she wrote.

The highs and lows of her break were depicted in the video. She was shown to the audience both smiling and sobbing. 

@acaciakers

While I’ve been away, lots of joy, lots of loss. Just happy to be here.

♬ original sound - alex

Many users began to speculate earlier this year that Acacia and Jairus had broken up on Twitter. 

The Tumblr post implies that Jairus cheated on her while he was on a cruise. While she is at home with the children, he was away on a cruise where his ex was working.

A few weeks later, he was captured on camera drinking late at a college bar and going home with a girl who later posted a picture of him in bed online.

He reported the incident to the police after finding out that this girl deceive him.

Furthermore, his cheating was baked by the fact that he previously cheated on his fiance to be with Acacia. Jairus was engaged to another woman when he first met Acacia and had an affair with her.

Her followers are making tweets about her divorce. One of them wrote, "babe, get up! Acacia Kersey's marriage ended in divorce."

Acacia Kersey Is An American YouTuber

Acacia Kersey Brinley's life has been riddled with controversy.

Acacia rose to prominence after she began posting on Tumblr. She has faced numerous accusations of racism over the years, with fans bringing up old tweets in which she used the n-word and disparaged people of color.

She later apologizes for her remarks. Despite the controversy, Acacia continued to gain popularity online.

She met her husband Jairus Kersey, in 2015, when she was 17 and he was 24.

The couple's relationship progressed quickly, and they were soon married and expecting their first child, Brinley, after her mother's surname.

Brinley began vlogging as a new mother and gained more fans, as family vlogging was extremely popular.

She had another baby girl, Rosemary, in 2018 and later welcomed a son, Cali. She was accused of physically abusing her daughter, Rosemary, just like they say that with name and fame comes a lot of negativity.

Fans observed how Brinley treated her other daughter differently.

The father of Disney actor Peyton Clark and Acacia Kersey has been accused of grooming teenagers, using his child photography business to get alone time with young girls in order to pressure them into taking explicit photos, sources told The Daily Beast. https://t.co/N31DY1Xg9J

— The Daily Beast (@thedailybeast) November 19, 2021

Rosemary was sadly born prematurely due to complications and experienced numerous health problems before receiving the Alagille Syndrome diagnosis.

When the COVID-19 pandemic was at its worst, Brinley was charged with downplaying this and endangering her immunocompromised daughter by continuing to leave the house.

Fans criticized her for leaving Rosemary lying on the ground in the background of her videos on numerous occasions. 

ncG1vNJzZmirmKTEo7XZnKarppWne6S7zGiYnJmTnq5ut8Srqp6xXZm2t7vRnJw%3D