Sapphire Howell Bio: Sapphire Howell is an American actress, model, and internet personality, well-known as Elsa Jean. Howell recently launched her self-portrait animated style NFTs. Her podcast “HeartBreakers with Elsa Jean and James Maas,” where she invites former and rising stars and asks some questions regarding their personal life. Here’s what we know so far about the Sapphire Howell.

Watch Latest Video on YouTube: Subscribe

Sapphire Howell Bio: Who Is Sapphire Howell?

Sapphire Nicole Howell was born on 1 September 1996, in Canton, Ohio, United States. She is currently 27 years old as of 2023. Sapphire Howell is professionally known as Elsa Jean. She has worked in adult films.

She has garnered more than 2.6M followers on her Instagram account with her captivating content. Sapphire is also a leading tech founder in the realm of Web3 and still pushing limits and developing new paths.

Sapphire Howell, 26, moved from actress to business entrepreneur and tech founder. She was scouted by an agent to work in the entertainment industry. She first got work in indie films which led her to modeling.

Howell’s charm and chatty personality have led to her latest endeavors, an ambassador for FAWC (First Ape Wives Club).

Congrats #FAWC #ambassador @elsajeanisme on the release of her @glamourmag cover! Featuring FAWC!!!! 🔥#womeninweb3 #glamour hear more about it on @hearbreakerspod

Produced by @amandarulez https://t.co/tHXuPZaQn6 pic.twitter.com/KyKqB1g8HS

— FAWC | First Ape Wives Club (@fawchouse) May 5, 2023

She clarified, “I have an exclusive digital pass that offers VIP experiences around the world and unlocks this entire community of like-minded individuals who have the same goals and share the same passions. I want everyone to become part of this platform, so they can surround themselves with these amazing women who are interested in tech, art and have a wanderlust for travel like I do.”

Sapphire Howell Husband: Is She Married?

As of August 2023, The famous actress, model, and social media personality, Sapphire Howell is currently unmarried. According to sources, she is still single and not dating anyone in 2023. But she has been in several relationships with men.

She recently opened her own Podcast channel Heartbreakers, where she usually discusses with her guests about their relationships.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Sapphire Howell (@elsajeanofficial)

Sapphire told about her previous relationships:

“I’ve been in several relationships, some good and some bad – so I started becoming the go-to person with friends and fans. I’m not judgmental, because when I’m feeling down I want to be motivated and uplifted. I offer honest advice, but with kindness. I hope that my listeners learn that they are not alone and what I am building is a safe space to discuss any issue.”

ncG1vNJzZmiapa%2FHb7rAspigZpOkunC%2FwKmnoaGimnqpu9aeo6Vlkp68cA%3D%3D