Karlie Redd Reveals ‘Lip Injections’ After Fan Says She Ruined Her Face ‣ NewzAcid

48-year-old Karlie Redd assures followers she’s merely plumping her lips with filler after critics begged her to cease ‘ruining’ her face with cosmetic surgery.

The “Love and Hip Hop” star has been within the public eye for almost a decade now with followers seeing her transition from her early days in actuality tv to a charting musician. Karlie’s tune “Werk” climbed to quantity three on the reggae charts this week, she mentioned on dwell stream.

Whereas chatter about Karlie’s standard tune and video bubbled on-line, Twitter customers additionally mentioned Karlie’s obvious change in look with a shocked fan of hers tweeting:

“She fully ruined herself.”

She fully ruined herself pic.twitter.com/OOVf7aLyyS

— Nev (@RookieBowHunts) August 15, 2022

In a beforehand Instagram dwell stream uploaded on August 4th, Karlie additionally seen feedback about her look that appeared to imitate the viral tweet. The star addressed the hypothesis upfront, denying she’s accomplished something moreover having an expert make-up artist named Tim, and getting lip enhancements with filler to commenters who questioned her seems.

“Let’s discuss make-up. Let’s discuss actual sh–t. You understand, as a result of everyone’s speaking about my face. Let’s preserve it actual. I obtained lip injections, and Tim is all the time getting on me, like, ‘Cease doing the lip injections or no matter, proper.’ So, I’m going to cease as a result of everyone seems to be all the time speaking s**t about my face.”

Karlie Redd Slams Eye, Nostril Plastic Surgical procedure Assumptions

“That’s all I obtained on my face,” the mom continued. “I’ve not had surgical procedure, however I all the time make Tim do my make-up with my eyes doing slanted. That’s my factor; make my eyes catty.”

The fact star advised viewers who questioned her nostril form that her straight nostril was as a consequence of genetics.

“My nostril has all the time been straight. Take a look at my daughter’s nostril, you’ll be able to inform we come from a household of straight noses,” she added.

#Karlie #Redd #Reveals #Lip #Injections #Fan #Ruined #Face #NewzAcid

ncG1vNJzZmismJrBorjKrKuonJGue6S7zGiimqqcnrJuvsSdm2aqlauyorjSZqOiqF2eu6uxwq2gqKajYq6nwMSrZJ%2BZnmLAosXSZqqhnV2nwqq6xJ1koZ2iYrOir8RmXH5qVW19Zo2SZqWer6qWsKqwjg%3D%3D